Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Mac Tonnies' Flickr Pages Restored!




Image: "Greeter" Copyright 2006, Mac Tonnies
Property of the Estate of Mac Tonnies - All Rights Reserved


I am most happy to announce that Mac Tonnies' photostream has been restored to its original volume! At one point I was dismayed to find that Mac had lost his Flickr "Pro" status and his wonderful collection of shots had dwindled to a mere 200. Now, mysteriously, they're back - over 760 of them - in all their enigmatic glory! An example is the one above: "Greeter".

I am not sure how this came about, but thanks to whomever was responsible! It was a most welcome surprise!


2 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! That's wonderful, though sad. The tears in the rain have been restored, but are still tears in the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I don't know... kind of miraculous. Thus far, nobody - including Dana - knows how or why the photos reappeared. And, maybe it's just me, but I swear there's a few I haven't seen before!

    ReplyDelete